Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

Preamble

Ladies and Gentlemen,

this blog will make your life more comfortable!

Do you like fashion?
You do not like fashion?
                                                                          Are you male or female?

It doesn't matter, since this blog is for everyone!!!

I am a fashion addict, who is every day looking for clothes, shoes and accecoires in online shops that deserve to get the predicate "Fashion Must Have (F-M-H)". Now I want to share my findings with YOU. Every month I will post 10 F-M-Hs for men and 10 F-M-Hs for women!

  • For those, who like or are addicted to fashion, you can comment my 10 choices or make suggestions for the next 10 fashion must haves.
  • If you do not like fashion, you do not have to spend your time to find a good piece of fashion.Trust my choices, buy them and I promise you won't regret it.

My most important selection criterion: My Fashion Must Haves are trend resistant, meaning you can wear them for years!!!

And now, let's start with the first fashion must haves post! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen